Is wait for the Chaos to die down- both with regards for Skyrim Workshop, as well as this damned cold that I caught from my dad.
That means my four week upload schedule will remain in place, with ONE new episode every Wednesday until my buffer runs out. This should give me time both to see what the official score is on the workshop sitch. as well as to get my voice back from the Land of Coughs and Mucus so I can do some voice work for the new footage batch I recorded today. (Mere SECONDS shy of the three hour mark!)
What’s going to happen? Lemme give you a teaser. :33
- If I get my voice and get episodes made before my buffer runs out AND no real decision has been made about the workshop, be prepared for the 1-a-week schedule to continue.
- If a decision is made and I have my voice back, we’ll shift back to mon/wed/fri like it was before.
- If a decision IS made but I HAVENT gotten my voice back, the 1-a-week schedule will continue on Wednesdays as I record episodes when I can.